Saturday 30 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING - LONDON 29 JULY 2010 - FROM HYDE PARK

Have been busy painting.
Two works finished:
Irish Guards Band and girls.  From sketches and photos I made at the Guards Polo Club a couple of years ago, when Dubai played Broncos.  Oil on canvas.
Then finished this week an oil painting of Beach Volleyball.  My second painting with this theme.
This one based on sketches and photos made while on holiday in Jamaica last year.
Yesterday was great!
I went to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton from Hyde Park.
Took lots of photos and did sketches.
Here is link to the photos on Flickr
Spectators in Hyde Park at the Royal Wedding, 2011 - my photos

Maybe you were there?  Or maybe you were in the photos!  If so, thanks for posing for me.  Hope you enjoyed the Pimms and Pommeroy.

No comments: