Monday 22 February 2016

FEBRUARY IN LONDON, SKETCHING AND COFFEE IN 2016

PLACES TO SKETCH ARE SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO FIND

I like to sit down to draw, and if possible to use watercolours in my sketching.  The paints I use are Windsor and Newton Artists Watercolours, and I have two fairly big boxes, a tiny box and an even bigger box that used to belong to my father. His one is heavy and I don't take it sketching.  He did though. He retired to Dorset and loved sketching the landscapes around Sherborne and Yetminster.  My preferences are more urban and if possible I include people.  

DESTINATIONS SHOW AT OLYMPIA LONDON  2016, A VIEW FROM A COFFEE STALL
Destinations Show, Olympia, London

DOORS TO THE RESTAURANT IN THE CENTRE OF THE WALLACE COLLECTION, MANCHESTER SQUARE, MAYFAIR
Wallace Collection restaurant, London

A FINAL CUP OF COFFEE AT PRET A MANGER IN ORCHARD STREET, MAYFAIR

Pret a Manger coffee shop, Orchard St, London

No comments: