Friday 23 September 2011

MERTON ARTS TRAIL TWO WEEKS TO GO!

OPEN STUDIOS - PART OF THE MERTON ARTS TRAIL IN OCTOBER

I expect everybody getting ready to open their studio or work place soon is also in the middle of selecting or rejecting, work to display for visitors.

There is so much to choose from, and not enough wall space to hang it!  Some chucking out to be done as well.

Prints, drawings to choose

Oil paintings in place
Here is a photo of my current state, with walls nicely repainted.  I have got some prints that do not fit anywhere, so they have to go outside in the entrance.

Hope you are all planning to come along!

There are a lot of artists taking part in this area, so after visiting me, walk on to the next ones.

I have taken part in open studios before, and here is an old photo from when I was renting a studio at the Wimbledon Art Studios, in London SW18.  This year I am planning to hang smaller work, easier to carry home.  Also I have some greetings cards printed, done by an excellent printer in Croydon.  Good to have just in case you need somebody's birthday card or congratulations card. They are blank inside.

Wimbledon Art Studios in 2009

No comments: