Monday 17 May 2010

WANDSWORTH ARTISTS' CO-OPERATIVE GROUP SHOW, PUTNEY EXCHANGE, SW15

The Wandsworth Artists' Co-operative group organised a group show in May, in the Putney Exchange Shopping Centre, Putney High Street in South London.
The show was for three days, on 7th, 8th and 9th May, 2010.  I took part as a guest, and showed ten of my small paintings.
The recent painting called 'Merton Park Rugby, Old Ruts' which I painted in acrylic on canvas, sold on the first morning to a charming lady who bought it to hang in her son's room.


The centre was not secure so we had to take turns in invigilation, which was in many ways a good idea for me, because I got a chance to meet some of the members of this co-operative and discuss ideas and swop information - artists always need other artists!

No comments: